& Pest Inspection Estimate! 800-332-BUGS (2847)
3 Vital Considerations for Choosing a Reliable Pest Control Service Provider
When it comes to pest invasions, homeowners are at a disadvantage. Pests outnumber us, and their size and ability to hide make them difficult to discover until they substantially increase in number. While preventative measures can make your home less attractive to pests, do-it-yourself practices rarely suffice once they’ve invaded.
Calling in the Pest Control Specialists
Getting help from a pest control service provider is the most effective solution to remove pests. While we know you want to act quickly, it’s better to act wisely and do your homework. There are many companies out there. Take a few days to choose the best pest control service provider for your situation.
Important Factors to Consider When Hiring a Pest Control Company
You can learn a lot when speaking with potential providers, starting with the way they answer your questions. Don’t let anyone rush you into a premature decision or contract.
Here are some vital considerations:
1 -Reliability – Reliability is something to look for in any hiring situation, and pest control is no different.
- How long have they been in business? A more experienced company will have likely experienced a wider variety of situations than a newer company.
- Check reviews and the Better Business Bureau for complaints. Ask for references.
- Do they provide a warranty and will they be there when you need them?
2 – Treatment Options – Pest control is not one-size-fits-all.
- Expect to be provided with multiple options from which to choose.
- Are they willing to educate you on the pros and cons of each option?
- Do they have family-friendly and environmentally-friendly options? Some treatments can trigger asthma or linger in the house.
3 – Certifications – Because of the chemicals involved in some types of pest control treatments, it is a regulated industry.
- Are they licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB)?
- Take their license number to verify it is still valid. Licenses expire if the company does not continue its training and education.
- Are they insured?
Include Ecola in Your Search for Pest Control Solutions
Ecola’s management team is comprised of licensed operators with over 60 years of experience in all areas of pest control, and they are active members of the Local, State, and National Pest Control Associations. Ecola is also a BBB Accredited Business.
When you need a pest control specialist, let Ecola show you what expertise, reliability, quality, and value look like. Call Ecola today at 800 471-BUGS (2847). We’d love to answer all your questions and provide you with an estimate.