& Pest Inspection Estimate! 800-332-BUGS (2847)
Nearly all dry, stored human food products as well as dry pet food and birdseed are susceptible. Pantry pests eat and contaminate the products, rendering them useless for consumption and can leave infested foods to crawl or fly around the house. When this happens, they become an annoyance for many people.
Control of stored product pests begins with a careful examination of all susceptible materials to find and identify the pests and the extent of the infestation.
Keeping Pantry Pests Out:
- Inspect food products after purchase, pet foods, flour, and rice (Etc) should be inspected thoroughly.
- Infested foods can be returned for a full refund.
- We recommend putting all susceptible foods in a plastic or glass container with a lid. So if you do get infested it will help reduce the infestation into other food products.
- If you suspect an infestation please make sure all food items are inspected for insects.
- All infested food items need to be thrown out. For food that might have an infestation please freeze for 1 week at zero degrees Fahrenheit, and put into a plastic or glass container with a lid.
- Disinfect all areas of infestation and vacuum as well.
- Leave food storage areas empty until the treatment has been completed.
Click on a bug or rodent to learn more