The Center for Disease Control and Prevention says 96% of hantavirus infections occur in the western United States. Rodents never stop gnawing and chewing. Expensive damage like fires and floods are also caused by rats.
Let Ecola be your first line of defense against rodent invasion!
- Exclusion entails an inspection to determine entry points that need to be sealed.
- Entry points will be sealed to keep rodents at bay from your home or business.
- Fecal matter and urine from rats will be cleaned out.
- Ecola will come back weekly to check the traps for one month.
- Additional tips for protection, including removal of exterior biological materials and attractants on the interior will be provided.
Once we have control of the rodent problem, the next step would be the removal of contaminated material, sanitizing, deodorizing then applying our new Tap Insulation®.
Click on a bug or rodent to learn more